Friday, November 23, 2007

BRAZIL!!!!!

So i wanted to go back to Ireland and stay their, but for some odd reason i never actually got down to it. I really felt that the Lord wanted me to go abroad for Him and to work for Him, and i always kept saying 'SHOW ME'. I always wanted Him to give me a sign what He wants me to do.
As i was watching God Channel i saw that they were planning a trip to Jerusalem in May and i said to myself that's it their He wants me to go, so as usual i started rushing things and i emailed Rory and Wendy who are organizing this trip, they contacted me back with information and all. But still i wasn't satisfied with that. And i asked Him again, and i didn't feel if was right for me to go to Jerusalem.
Now Anabelle has been speaking to me about Brazil, though i never really took note about it. Around a week ago i felt that i should go give a helping hand to the poos, sick and needy. I said that's it, i called the priest who is organizing it to speak to him, and before i went i went to pray about it and went. He put pressure on me by asking me shall i book you shall i not, i told him YES ( the famous YES ) hehe.
When i got home my mum freaking out giving me the whole parent talk and stuff. But I'm glad i said yes and I'm glad I'm going to be doing this experience, i hope its the right choice for me to take and i really wish that God will use me and Anabelle in a mighty way =)



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Omg Karl im so happy for you both .. im sure HE will use u in mighty ways ! we sure r gna miss u both! GBU !!! tc!

Sarah

Unknown said...

wow Karl! that's great! Gd luck to both you and Anabelle! I'm sure God will guide u both and use you!

TC GB
Charlene

Dezz said...

Brill dude keep it up!
Keep hanging onto Jesus...its beautiful...He takes u to levels you never would have imagined!

God bless u =)

Ben said...

hey dude ... dunno you but got across your blog.. i really admire3 your craziness for Jesus.. reminds me how i was when i first met christ.. i wish i had the same guts you do ax kieku im in england at the moment :P god bless ya buddy.. im sure hell use you in mighty ways..
ur bro in Jesus
ben