Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Life As I See It =)

If their is one thing i realised is always walk in the light with God, I think us humans are a single glove. A glove on its own is useless, it cannot grab anything, it needs a hand to be useful. When the glove is worn it can do anything, because of the power of the hand. I feel that as humans we are nothing without the Holy Spirit, were just an image, but when the Holy Spirit enters our life, we start to understand and to see things more and more.
You can see how strong Christianity is because when you are trying to lead that life and follow Jesus, notice how many times you get thrown off your path and how many temptations come in your mind, the one down their does not bother with peopl who are weak and who are not leading a proper life, because their the easy ones. The reason why im saying this is because sometimes we forget the importance of being a Christian, we sometimes forget our duties. We have to be strong enough and eliminate this evil from our lifes and for the generations yet to come.
I am so greatfull to God for every little thing that He has put in my life and i am really happy for the simple things around me as the most simple are the most complex. I thank God for putting me in this position which i would have never dreamt i would be in, i thank Him for my wonderfull friends and all the support He has been giving me so far.


3 comments:

Dezz said...

well said!...keep it up Karl!
God bless u! =)

Unknown said...

wow Karl! thats beautiful...keep it up...God bless you dude

Simon said...

AMEN